You can listen to RA Rock in iTunes.
If you do not already have iTunes, download it right now. Click HERE to download iTunes if you are running Windows.
Once the download is complete, open the file and install iTunes.
(If you have a Mac then iTunes will already be installed)
How to manually open the RA Rock stream in iTunes
Follow this easy step-by-step guide on how to manually open the RA Rock stream in iTunes.
Open iTunes, then click on ‘File’.
Then click on ‘Open Stream…’.
In the panel that opens type in one of the following:
- https://live.rarock.com/stream for the 128kbps stream
- https://live.rarock.com/stream2 for the 32kbps stream
- https://live.rarock.com/stream3 for the 48kbps stream
- https://live.rarock.com/stream4 for the 64kbps stream
- https://live.rarock.com/stream5 for the 92kbps stream
- https://live.rarock.com/stream6 for the 192kbps stream
Then click on ‘OK’.
The RA Rock stream should now be playing in iTunes.